ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR B.E / B.TECH
Candidates seeking admission to the first semester of the eight semester B.E. / B.Tech.
The candidate should have passed the Higher Secondary Examinations of (Academic Stream: 10, +1 and +2) Curriculum prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu with a minimum average percentage in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as three of the four subjects of study put together as given below.
The candidate should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination of Vocational stream (Vocational groups in a pass in any one of the HSC - Vocational Subject: both +1 and +2) (Vocational groups in Engineering / Technology) as prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu as given below with any one of the Engineering related subjects namely Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry with a minimum average percentage put together as given below
Candidates shall be required to affix the photocopies of required documents with the application form. The following documents are required:
- 1. Class 10 / SSLC Mark Sheet*.
- 2. Class 12 / HSC Mark Sheet*.
- 3. Hall Ticket of 12th examination (In case of pursuing) .
- 4. Nativity Certificate (If applicable).
- 5. Community Certificate.
- 7. Transfer Certificate* (From last attended educational institution).
- 8. Copy of Aadhaar Card.
- 9. Copy of Driving License/Passport/Pan Card..
- 10. Passport size photographs - 6 nos.
- 11. 3 set of self attested photocopies of above documents.