Lateral Entry Admission For B.E / B.TECH
Candidates seeking Lateral entry admission to the second year (third semester) of the eight semester B.E. / B.Tech.
The Candidate should have passed the Diploma Examination in Engineering / Technology of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu or an equivalent examination is eligible to apply for Lateral entry admission to the second year (third semester) of B.E. / B. Tech. in the branch corresponding to the branch of study. (i.e) Direct admission to Second year (Lateral Entry).
The candidates who possess the Degree in Science (B.Sc.,) (10+2+3 stream) with Mathematics as a subject at the B.Sc. Level are eligible to apply for Lateral entry admission to the second year of B.E. / B. Tech. Such candidates shall undergo two additional Engineering subject(s) in the third and fourth semesters as prescribed by the University.
Candidates shall be required to affix the photocopies of required documents with the application form. The following documents are required:
- 1. Class 10 / SSLC Mark Sheet*.
- 2. Class 12 / HSC Mark Sheet*(If applicable).
- 3. Graduation / Diploma Mark sheets of All Years / Semesters* .
- 4. Nativity Certificate (If applicable).
- 5. Community Certificate.
- 7. Transfer Certificate* (From last attended educational institution).
- 8. Copy of Aadhaar Card.
- 9. Copy of Driving License/Passport/Pan Card..
- 10. Passport size photographs - 6 nos.
- 11. 3 set of self attested photocopies of above documents.