The Placement Department maintains a very close Interaction and Coordination with Industries to assess Career Opportunities for our Students. Apart from Networking, Communications, Correspondence and Personal Meetings, well organised Campaigns are held to project our strengths and create job opportunities.
As a part of our curriculum we provide Real Time Training Programme(RTP) conducted by our staffs to enhance the technical, presenation and Aptitude skills of the students.We have several companies to enhance the Placement skills of the students by various training techniques.Through several preparations, including Group Discussions and Mock Interviews, students are enabled to present themselves successfully in the Campus Interviews.
Placement Cell activities includes .
- Nurturing cordial relationship with the Industries, invite them for Campus recruitment drives, organizing technical seminars, workshops and other technical sessions. Industry personnel are invited periodically to enrich the knowledge base of our student community with the latest technological innovations and industry practices.
- In coordination with the Training and Placement Division, various departments of the Institution have been dynamically organizing In-plant Training by conducting workshops, brain storming sessions, projects, seminars, surveys, case studies and various extension activities through the student professional associations and chapters.
- Organizes and coordinates Campus Placement Program, to fulfill its commitment of a job to every aspirant. / Briefings.
- Organizing training sessions aiming at making the student community employable.
- Helps every student define his/her career interest through individual expert counseling.
- Promotes career counseling through guidance lectures by suitable corporate representatives.