- • To spread awareness to ensure a drug/substance free campus.
- • To engage the students in Anti-Drug activities and educate them about the ill- effects.
- • Motivate students to become volunteers of Anti-Drug activities in their life.
- • Ensure no sale of drugs or alcohol in college premises.
Roles and Responsibilities
- • Creating awareness among students against drug abuse
- • Ensure that the institution premises and surroundings are maintained free of drugs
- • Any information regarding availabilities of narcotic drugs should be passed to narcotic bureau,CID unit or Local police.
- • Should non ultimate aim of achieving the status of narcotic drugs free company in the colleges.
Members of Institution’s Innovation Council
|S.NO||NAME||POSITION IN ARC||CATEGORY||PRESENT DESIGNATION/OCCUPATION|
|1.||DR. SUNDER SELWYN .T||CHAIRMAN||PRINCIPAL||PRINCIPAL|
|2.||MS.ANITHA.M||CONVENER||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|3.||DR.SURESH BABU GNK||CO- CONVENER||PROFESSOR||PROFESSOR|
|4.||DR.YUVARAJ.S||MEMBER||FACULTY MEMBER||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|5.||MRS.RAMYA.R||MEMBER||FACULTY MEMBER||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|6.||MRS.VANITHA.M||MEMBER||FACULTY MEMBER||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|7.||ARAVIND A||MEMBER||REPRESENTATIVE OF STUDENTS||REPRESENTATIVE OF STUDENTS|
|8.||KEERTHANA.A.P||MEMBER||REPRESENTATIVE OF STUDENTS||REPRESENTATIVE OF STUDENTS|