INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS CELL
- • To create public awareness about the benefits of intellectual property among all section of society.
- • To stimulate the creation and growth of intellectual property by under taking relevant measures.
- • To have strong and effective laws with regard to IPR, consistent with international obligations.
- • To modernize and strengthen IP administration
- • To catalyse commercialization of IP rights
Roles and Responsibilities
- ● Students who join the intellectual property Rights Cell (IPR) can get some benefits in all section of society.
- ● Students will be able to participate in the various activities based on the club objectives.
- ● Students will have an opportunity to take the part in the seminar and workshop in other colleges.
- ● IPR Cell takes the responsibility to increase the level of confidence, awareness and strong and effective laws.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS CELL (IPR) MEMBERS
|S.NO||NAME||POSITION IN ARC||CATEGORY||PRESENT DESIGNATION/OCCUPATION|
|1||Dr. SUNDERSELWYN T||PRINCIPAL||PRINCIPAL||PRINCIPAL|
|2||Dr. MOHANASOUNDARI D||CONVENER||FACULTY MEMBER||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|3||Mrs. MADHUMATHI S||CO-CONVENER||FACULTY MEMBER||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|4||Mrs. SUGANTHI P||MEMBER||FACULTY MEMBER||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|5||Mrs. D. SHANTHI||MEMBER||FACULTY MEMBER||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|6||Mr. P. SMITH ALAN||MEMBER||REPRESENTATIVE OF STUDENTS||REPRESENTATIVE OF STUDENTS|
|7||Ms. G. SNEHA||MEMBER||REPRESENTATIVE OF STUDENTS||REPRESENTATIVE OF STUDENTS|
|8||Ms. K. HARINI||MEMBER||REPRESENTATIVE OF STUDENTS||REPRESENTATIVE OF STUDENTS|