ARYABHATA MATHS CLUB
The goal of the Math Club is to raise students level of math proficiency. The use of games, activities, and fictitious competitions will be used to achieve this. Students will solve Logic and Math Puzzles together. Math Club will supplement classroom instruction, develop students higher order thinking abilities, and get them ready for upcoming math competitions. You can build puzzles and riddles that incorporate arithmetic as a component of the solution, play games that incorporate math, or utilize math to produce works of art.
- It provides an informal and a social atmosphere, which the classroom can hardly provide.
- It helps to meet individual needs of the students are every member gets an opportunity to work in his areas of interest.
- It helps in developing heuristic and problem solving attitude among the students.
- Gifted students get an opportunity to satisfy their needs and interest by actively participating in the activities of such clubs and organization.
- Club activities provide first hand experiences to the learners as they participate in model making, arranging for exhibition, field work, laboratory work and so on.
Roles and Responsibilities
- • To develop interest of students for learning maths.
- • To encourage active participation in the competitions
- • To keep in touch all the students with day-to-day inventions in the field of mathematics.Any information regarding availabilities of narcotic drugs should be passed to narcotic bureau,CID unit or Local police.
- • To develop teamwork and to improve problem-solving strategies among students.
- • Mathematics Club strives to encourage and educate students with an interest in math.
- • The participation of their children in such club activities should be encouraged by their parents.
ARYABHATA MATHS CLUB MEMBERS
|S.NO||NAME||POSITION IN ARC||CATEGORY||PRESENT DESIGNATION/OCCUPATION|
|1.||Dr.SUNDER SELWYN T||PRINCIPAL||PRINCIPAL||PRINCIPAL|
|2.||Ms.T.GREETA||CONVENER||FACULTY MEMBER||ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR|
|3||MS.VASANTHI J||CO-CONVENER||FACULTY MEMBER||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|4.||Dr.RAJESH E||MEMBER||FACULTY MEMBER||ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR|
|5.||Dr.RAJMOHAN B B||MEMBER||FACULTY MEMBER||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|6.||MS. DEEPA A||MEMBER||FACULTY MEMBER||ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR|
|7.||Ms.GEETHA BALA P||MEMBER||FACULTY MEMBER||ASSOCIATIVE PROFESSOR|
|8.||Ms.SHALINI S||MEMBER||FACULTY MEMBER||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|9.||PRAVEEN R||MEMBER||REPRESENTATIVE OF STUDENTS||REPRESENTATIVE OF STUDENTS|
|10.||PRIYA R||MEMBER||REPRESENTATIVE OF STUDENTS||REPRESENTATIVE OF STUDENTS|
|11.||SARANYA RP||MEMBER||REPRESENTATIVE OF STUDENTS||REPRESENTATIVE OF STUDENTS|
|12||DIVYA K||MEMBER||REPRESENTATIVE OF STUDENTS||REPRESENTATIVE OF STUDENTS|