• To develop professional and leadership skills. To emphasize respect for the rights of others, and to promote ethical standards and the dignity of all useful occupations.
● To provide opportunities for young people to address the needs and concerns of the community and our world.
● To provide opportunities for working in cooperation with sponsoring Rotary clubs;
● To motivate young people for eventual membership in Rotary.
Roles and Responsibilities
● To complete the tenure fruitfully and lucratively. Also to play major role in molding the forthcoming leaders/Rotaractors to acquire/achieve hierarchy or climbing/mountaineering the ladder.
● conducts meetings and relays information to members
● Develop an action plan for your annual goals, which support long-term achievements
● Bring together people ages 18-30 to exchange ideas with leaders in the community, develop leadership and professional skills, and have fun through service.
● Rotaract members decide how to organize and run their clubs, manage their own funds, and plan and carry out activities and service projects. Rotary club sponsors offer guidance and support and work with your club as partners in service.
● Build lasting friendships with young people from around the world , Become a global citizen.