Research and Development Committee
- • To encourage the creative energy of student population to work on new ideas and innovation and promote them to create start-ups and entrepreneurial ventures.
- •To identify the best ideas and providing them a ‘womb’ to incubate eventually to transform into a Startup or entrepreneur endeavor.
- •To soliciting an entrepreneur through the application of knowledge and expertise – academic as well as industrial.
- •To empowering an idea with all important ingredients and resources aiding its conversion into a successful product or service.
- •To bring socio-economic change in the country by finding innovative solutions to the daily met problems.
Members of the Research and Development Committee:
|Dr. T. Sunder Selwyn
|Dr. K. Senthil
|Mrs. M. Bharanidivya
|Mrs. B. Uma
|Member, Dept of CSE
|Mrs. S. Shalini
|Member, Dept of AI&DS
|Mrs. S. Madhumathi
|Member, Dept of BME
|Mrs. R. Shanmuga Priya
|Member, Dept of Cyber Security